Lightning Fibre is a brand new local full fibre broadband internet provider, growing rapidly in Eastbourne and Hastings with ambitious plans across East Sussex and West Sussex for the future.
The Wayleave Administrator will be responsible for negotiating and resolving wayleave approvals relating to the installation of new full-fibre broadband across East and West Sussex.
You will be actively engaged in identifying owners of land and buildings from whom we need to obtain permission to access their property to build or extend our network.
Key task and responsibilities:
- Manage and own the Wayleaves process and procurement of wayleaves from landlords across all live projects
- Negotiate and administer wayleave agreements or associated consents in line with regulatory requirements
- Work effectively alongside the Project Management, Planning, Design and Sales teams to ensure Projects are delivered within KPI’s
- Track and report on all wayleave activity, identifying gaps in process and procedure and ways of achieving better outcomes
- Responsible for setting the process behind all wayleave activity across the business
- Liaise with Community Engagement team to organise Wayleave distribution
- Understand all aspects of wayleave processing
- Communicating and liaising with customers, Landowners and/or their Agents including legal firms
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- You must be an experienced Wayleave Administrator with at least 1 years’ worth of experience.
- You will have experience in Wayleave Management ideally within the Telecoms or Fibre industry.
- Strong organisation, negotiation and communication skills are a must.
- Excellent computer skills with good working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience of inputting information into a CRM software is essential
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 per year