Lightning Fibre is a brand new, symmetric full fibre network for East Sussex. We build and operate our own network. We have very high levels of interest - you’ll be nurturing your WARM residential leads by telephone and email so that once we’ve reached their property, they’re ready to buy. We also target local businesses by phone and in person.
You’ll be part of a team with the objective of ‘increasing awareness of Lightning Fibre in our target areas, using a range of techniques, to deliver revenue targets’.
You will visit some homes to raise awareness of the product, attend outdoor events and shopping centre promotion stands. Ultimately, you’ll be telling people about our brand new full fibre network and, if they’re interested in switching now or in the future, achieving your individual and team sales targets as set by the Directors.
This role includes some shift work that may include weekends and early evenings. You will be given realistic performance targets which you must strive to achieve and exceed. You may be asked to carry out additional duties to cover colleagues in the team during busy periods and to provide holiday cover.
Key task and responsibilities:
- Managing new Register Your Interest online leads, including prompt phone and email follow ups.
- Contacting all new leads, including prompt phone and email follow ups
- Managing call backs.
- Converting leads into customers in line with individual and team sales targets
- Supporting the B2B Business Development Manager as required.
- Visiting people’s homes and businesses in live areas to promote the brand and secure new customers.
- Dealing with inbound calls and emails as required to support the wider team.
- The sales team manages the sales pipeline using Sales Force - regularly updating people about our progress to secure the sale once we go live or their contract ends.
- Managing relationships with Estate Agents, and other third parties, to create sales pipelines (‘Affiliates’).
- Managing a ‘referral’ programme that encourages live customers to bring on their friends and family.
- Effective objection handling.
- Strive to achieve or exceed individual and team sales targets.
- Important to minimise discounts and upsell to 1Gb where possible.
- Minimise customer attrition (‘loyalty’).
- Deep understanding of product / benefits, product differentiation and competitor analysis.
- Troubleshooting as required to close a sale where possible.
- Attend occasional outdoor / indoor events to promote the brand.(Weekends, and on public holidays - time off in lieu will be given.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous sales experience - but training will be given
- Enthusiastic, positive self-starter
- Strong negotiation skills
- Team player