Lightning Fibre is the leading local alternative network for Full Fibre broadband in East Sussex. We are headquartered in Eastbourne where our existing broadband network is. Our broadband network has the ability to supply everyone with not just 1 Gigabit broadband but with multi Gigabits and not just download either, uploads too.
We are a community orientated network operator, whose aim is to significantly upgrade our regions broadband infrastructure, providing local jobs and acting as a vital enabler to grow our digital local economy, thereby creating further quality jobs. Lightning Fibre has bold plans afoot with Eastbourne and Hastings at the forefront.
The purpose of this role is to enable the swift and efficient coordination of all projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Managing contract workload and support.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study / equivalent experience.
- Experience within a similar role in Civils or utilities industry.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Microsoft Project experience preferred
- Project Management: 1 year (preferred)