Lightning Fibre is recruiting a Programme Manager to join the team in Eastbourne.This role reports to the Delivery Director.
Lightning Fibre is the leading local alternative network for Full Fibre broadband in East Sussex. We are headquartered in Eastbourne where our existing broadband network is. Our broadband network has the ability to supply everyone with not just 1 Gigabit broadband but with multi Gigabits and not just download either, uploads too.
We are a community orientated network operator, whose aim is to significantly upgrade our regions broadband infrastructure, providing local jobs and acting as a vital enabler to grow our digital local economy, thereby creating further quality jobs. Lightning Fibre has bold plans afoot withEastbourne and Hastings at the forefront.
The role primary purpose:
- Driving build and thus premises passed via managing the delivery programme, interfacing with the wider delivery team including contractors, you will be responsible for making sure build continues and resources are utilised.
- Monitoring and reporting our monthly premises passed and forecast to be passed
- Monitor and report on civil and install team’s efficiency
- You will also feed into our delivery optimisation process
Key task and responsibilities:
- Creates, manages, monitors and reports on area build programmes
- Ensures a full and forecasted pipeline of work lay ahead for construction works, including successful permitting via our consultant for current and forecasted build activities.
- Collates traffic management plans from 3rd parties to ESCC Highways.
- Report and forecast on premises passed rates
- Monitor and report on overall efficiency including install teams, highlighting potential efficiency improvements
- Liaise with Marketing and the Community Engagement team on build programme
- Experience and proficient user of programme planning tools
- Experience of programme management in a construction environment including liaising with contractors.
- Working knowledge and experience of fibre network deployment
- Leader and a team player, highly organised, confident, good communicator, resourceful, commercially aware and delivery orientated
- Demonstrable knowledge within the Construction and/or Utilities industry
- Full UK Driving License
- Understanding of Openreach PIA processes
- Understanding of Telecoms Installations
- Experience of working in a young dynamic company
This is a rare and excellent opportunity to be part of something special in your local community.
Please submit your CV together with a covering letter which should outline what you will bring to this role.
Reference ID: Programme Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Programme Management: 1 year (Required)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place