Lightning Fibre is recruiting 4 Customer Engagement staff to join the team in Eastbourne.
Lightning Fibre is a young company with exciting plans. The position will appeal to those enjoying the variety offered by working in an SME. You will be happy to roll your sleeves up and it is crucial that you can adapt to the changing needs of the business but essentially you must be focused on delivering excellent customer service.
The role will be shift based within the opening hours of the office and the successful candidates will be expected to support promotional events attended by Lightning Fibre.
Key task and responsibilities:
- Deliver the customer engagement programme, through build to becoming a customer
- Promote the Lightning Fibre brand
- Undertake online and offline, marketing and communication campaigns and help with and contribute to marketing ideas.
- To answer any incoming calls, emails and deal with any queries
- To make any outgoing calls, emails for example (Onboard new customers, talk about current offers and any other reasonable request)
- Attendance at events (Airbourne etc) to promote Lightning Fibre and engage with potential customers
- Processing orders.
- Encourage potential customers to sign up.
- Responding to comments on Social media.
- Providing first line customer support to provide a great customer experience
- Door knocking and leaflet campaigns.
- Previous experience in customer service and sales, in both face to face and phone setting.
- Caring for the customer
- Good grammar
- Able to go door knocking with confidence.
- Team player
- Interest in broadband and telecoms technologies
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience of working in a young dynamic company
- Have some basic knowledge of broadband and networking.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of something special in your local community
Please submit your CV together with a covering letter which should outline what you will bring to this role.
Expected start date: 02/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We are intending to move to new offices in November in the Polegate area. The offices will be compliant with current Covid 19 safety recommendations.
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Stay up-to-date on new products, services, and policies
- Collect and report customer feedback to ensure that best practice is recognised and maintained
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Temporarily due to COVID-19