Lightning Fibre is a brand new local full fibre broadband internet provider, growing rapidly in Eastbourne and Hastings with ambitious plans across East Sussex for the future.
You’ll be part of a team with the objective of ‘increasing awareness of Lightning Fibre across Hastings, using a range of techniques, to deliver revenue targets’.
You’ll be primarily managing our customer base, from the moment they sign up - onboarding, post install follow up and upgrade / renewal calls.
You’ll manage all incoming calls and emails, including complaints (‘tickets’). You’ll be managing tickets, in conjunction with colleagues, but remaining the central point of contact for your customer to deliver a positive outcome in a timely manner.
You’ll also assist with door drop communications, including ‘street works letters’ and ‘ready to connect letters’.
You may be asked to attend outdoor events and shopping centre promotion stands.
This role includes shift work that includes some weekends and evenings. You may be asked to carry out additional duties to cover colleagues in the team during busy periods and to provide holiday cover.
Key task and responsibilities:
- You will oversee daily registrations of interest / CRM management.
- You will ensure that each record is complete and accurate before it is imported to Sales Force.
- You may be required to update a record and send an email, based on ‘estimated release date’ information.
- Ensuring that all inbound emails and phone calls are dealt with promptly, and any sales enquiries are added to Sales Force correctly.
- Forward planning for street works and ready to connect letter drops based on information from Network Build Team.
- Delivering street works and ready to connect letters.
- Internal communication to ensure that the team is aware of upcoming street works and when areas will be ready to connect.
- Managing stock levels of all printed communications.
- Ensuring all tickets are resolved in a positive outcome in a timely manner.
- Ensuring each install is carried out satisfactorily.
- Conducting follow up calls to secure a positive Trust Pilot review.
- Conducting upsell calls as required.
- Conducting renewal calls as required.
- Assist the Marketing Manager to monitor comments and messages across all social media platforms.
- Manage all incoming complaints, liaise internally and respond promptly to the complainant.
- Keep tracker up to date with all relevant information.
- Escalating serious issues to the Line Manager.
- Attend events to promote the brand.
- Outdoor marketing events, including Shopping Centre stand
- For example, litter picking.
- Street Research and flyering
You may be asked to undertake the work of your Community Engagement Team colleagues during busy times or periods of team absence.