Lightning Fibre is the leading local alternative network provider of Full Fibre broadband in East Sussex. We are headquartered in Eastbourne and have an existing broadband network in East Sussex. Our broadband network has the ability to supply everyone with not just 1 Gigabit broadband but with multi Gigabits and not just download either, uploads too.
We are a community orientated network operator, whose aim is to significantly upgrade our regions broadband infrastructure, providing local jobs, keeping local £’s in the areas we serve and act as a vital enabler to grow our digital local economy, thereby creating further quality jobs. Lightning Fibre has bold plans afoot, with Eastbourne and Hastings at the forefront. A critical factor for success is how we develop and execute our B2B strategy, to ensure that businesses in the area are connecting to the unique service we provide. For this, we are looking for someone commercially & strategically minded – with both direct & channel sales experience – to take our B2B business to the next level.
The purpose of this role is to manage our B2B strategy and deliver fast growth through both direct & channel models.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maximise sales revenue through direct customer touch points and existing re-seller community
- Channel management, development, and engagement with new & existing re-seller partners to ensure a fast start, and accelerate B2B share growth in the region
- Use knowledge of B2B to support Lightning Fibre’s marketing team to deliver successful and measurable campaigns across your business unit
- Measure success and deliver ROI against all marketing & commercial activity
- Managing pipeline from qualification to close, directly or alongside channel partners
- Plan, develop & own your strategic plan
- Event planning (Covid permitting)
- Networking with local businesses
- Build relationships with local developers to ensure LF connectivity is present in new build sites
- Act as point of contact for public sector contract(s) or large in-house wayleave providers.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Experience of managing pipeline & channel partnerships/alliances within a B2B setting, ideally within the telecoms sector
- Knowledge of networking, ideally within a B2B setting
- A level or equivalent
- Highly organised, confident, good communicator, resourceful and delivery orientated
- Team player, with strong relationship and stakeholder management, leadership and influencing skills
- Strategic thinker with an analytical focus
- Pro-active thinker and ability to problem solve